Employees of Kymanox have access to a full range of benefits including health insurance, short and long term disability, 401k, and other benefits.
Our benefits are currently administered by Insperity, which offers Kymanox the opportunity to provide "Big Company Benefits".
Become part of the Kymanox team and be an agent for Ideal Knowledge Transfer™. We are a progressive and dynamic organization that understands the criticality of its human resources. Kymanox is an equal-opportunity employer.
Below is a simplified list of benefits:
- Choice of 5 different United Health Care Medical Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Marketplace Discounts from Various Retailers
- Bonus Plan for Eligible Employees
- Annual Company Off-site Meetings
- Challenging, Dynamic and Progressive Work Environment
- Company Paid Mobile Phone
- State of the Art Computer Equipment
- MW Office located in Gurnee, just off of the Tri State Tollway (I-94) near shopping and restaurants
- RTP Office in Durham, NC located in the Heart of the Research Triangle Park
- DC Office in Rockville, MD located in Campus Building III at Johns Hopkins University.
- Growing Company with Many Opportunities for Advancement
- Direct Access to World-renowned Subject Matter Experts, CEOs, Industry Leaders and Political Decision Makers