Kymanox is pleased to announce its ability to work as a contractor for the United States Government. Our use of Ideal Knowledge Transfer™ (IKT™) allows for predictable project success. Our goal is to offer world-class services and products in the following core competency areas:
- Technical Project Management
- Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Automation and Software
- Commissioning and Validation
- Process Operations
- KymaPRO™, a centralized web based project organization platform
- A full suite of customizable training packages, templates, and procedures
Unlike other organizations, Kymanox is able to offer a full cradle-to-grave approach to your project, working closely with you from concept to completion. We can combine any and all of the services outlined above to develop a custom solution tailored specifically to your needs.
At Kymanox, we understand and appreciate that the best predictor of future success are past accomplishments. If you are interested in the services we have provided for previous clients, please view our case studies on Equipment Validation, Process Validation, Regulatory Compliance, Technical Project Management, and Training.
Kymanox is interested in partnering with other organizations involved with government contract work. For more information on partnering opportunities, or to obtain more information on our government services, please contact the Vice-President of Operations at our DC office, Colleen Sico by email or (240) 605-8503.
SPECIFIC AND PERTINENT CODES
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training
- 541711 Research and Development in Biotechnology
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- DUNS: 609327593
- CAGE: 4V0U0