Kymanox Project Management Capabilities
Overall Project Support
Project Monitoring and Execution
Kymanox Program & Project Management Resources
Essential Deliverables for Project Management Success
Each of the five phases of a project should have clear goals and deliverables in order to achieve success. The approach we use at Kymanox has been honed over thousands of projects and hundreds of clients. This infographic provides a snapshot of that approach but feel free to contact us for more info about any step in this process.
Meet Our Project Management Experts
Markets That Benefit from Our Technical Project Management Solutions
Biologics and Cell & Gene Therapy Services
The Kymanox Project Management Difference
Frequently Asked Project Management Questions (FAQs)
- Upon approval of a Statement of Work (SOW), Kymanox project managers work closely with your account representative to understand your needs and will be your dedicated point of contact from project start to finish for all project needs.
- An internal kick-off is held with all assigned resources to ensure the Kymanox team has a clear understanding of the project prior to a kick-off with your organization.
- Your project manager will schedule a client kick-off (approximately 1 week after SOW approval or sooner, if needed). During this discussion, the project charter, roster and communication plan will be reviewed to ensure Kymanox and client alignment.
- Throughout the project, your project manager will work with both Kymanox and client resources to ensure actions are completed per the agreed upon timelines and the budget is on track. We will provide schedule and budget data via a tailored project dashboard to all project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Management oversight: Periodic project review meetings are scheduled internally at Kymanox with the Executive Leadership Team and the Account Management Team to ensure our team is meeting your needs.